Friday, February 21, 2014

SMART goals for myself

I know I know - you didn't bother clicking the link in my previous post and understanding what SMART goals mean; so here - 
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Realistic / Relevant
T - Time bound

As an attempt towards improving on something I have declared to be difficult, I am going to try setting some SMART goals for myself.
1. Watch the remaining 2 videos on the Statistics course I am taking on Coursera (refresher after MBA). Then attempt week 1 quiz. By Saturday 22/02/14.
2. Finish 150 pages of 'Thinking, fast and slow' by next Saturday. Speed reading is ok.
3. Walk/jog a distance of 20 km over the coming week. 
4. Learning to play this bit on the guitar
C#m B A 
Bulleh! ki jaana maen kaun
5. Buy a toothbrush (On my to-do list since a month now)

Will cross examine this next Saturday!

No comments: