Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Point to Ponder

Dear Friends,

This is something I have wanted to put my views on since a long time, and has currently been triggered by a fresh batch of email and sms forwards.

Quite a few people indulge in this habit of opening out the suspense of a book or a movie. And what is worse is that the people to whom this information is told, they tend to spread this to others (even though they themselves would not have liked knowing the suspense!!!!)

I really wonder why they do this. Say you wore a new dress for a party and some mud got splashed on it. That would spoil your mood correct? Would you further indulge in taking some mud and flinging it on your friends' clothes so that even their mood is spoilt?

There is absolutely no scope of humour in such an act. Excuse me for saying so, but you are just being a sadist in that case.

I don't think I need to say that I HATE that behaviour. Pls DO NOT send those forwards to me, or actually anyone else.

Pls do not take this personally, but understand the spirit of what I have said.

5 comments:

Jay said...

I know the origin of this blog....It is coming from a mail reagarding Ghajini...which even I have come across....

I know its sad...

cant help it though

Brainseeker said...

hahaha.. i only sent u the sms!! :P

electricstorm said...

some1 else did before you..
n saale.. dont b proud of it

Unknown said...

hehe...very true!

Sangeetha said...

somebody did tht to me recently :( alu chat ka pura script bheja.. i had no clue wht i ws readin till i sw d movie and it ws like deja vu :(